top of page
"A walk in nature walks the soul back home."
― Mary Davis
- Dec 03, 2019, 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.Location is TBDTake some time for self care before the busy holiday season is upon us. Step in to the Forest with me and open the doors for some restorative, nurturing time with Mother Nature.
- Nov 25, 2019, 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.Location is TBDJoin us as we step out of the busy pace of life and into the soothing atmosphere of the forest. So much more than any walk or hike you've experienced! Honour yourself with some time to reconnect and reset while you bathe in the restorative presence of the forest. Your mind, body, soul will thank you
- Nov 08, 2019, 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.Candle Creek Trails, Barber Rd, Clearwater, BC V0E, Canada, CanadaTake some time for you with re-grounding, restorative Forest Therapy. Join us for a leisurely walk and let your senses and awareness soar while your “thinking brain” takes a break.
- Nov 02, 2019, 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.Moose Camp Fishing Resort, Rioux Lake, Clearwater, BC V0E 1N0, CanadaCome on out and indulge in some restorative Forest Therapy before old man winter settles in for the season. Fall is still very much here and it's a scentsational time to be out Forest Bathing!
- Oct 26, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.Candle Creek Trails, Barber Rd, Clearwater, BC V0E, Canada, CanadaJoin us to soak up some of the beautiful Fall flavor the forest is offering right now! Treat yourself to a Fall Forest Therapy session and reap the benefits Mother Nature is waiting to share with you ❤️If you haven't experienced a Forest Therapy Walk this is a perfect time of year to do so!
Honour yourself with restorative time in Nature and experience the many healing benefits the forest has to offer!
People of all ages and fitness levels can enjoy a guided walk. We often cover less than 1km in 3hrs.
Private walks are also available for groups, couples and individuals. These walks are easily adaptable to group dynamics and needs.
You can join us on one of our regularly scheduled public group walks. Walks are usually 2-3 hrs in duration and are held in and around the Clearwater area.
Private Walk prices are as follows:
$95 for individual or couples walks*
$295 for Groups of 3-9*
$450 for Groups of 10-15*
*Travel fees may be applicable
Prices are all +GST
"In every walk with nature, one receives far
more than he seeks." ― John Muir
bottom of page